April 30, 2007

Oh..no, that Kangaroo has kicked again...

Sunday morning, i got up, switched on the television set. I wanted to know who won the cricket world cup 2007.
Earlier i saw Australia setting a huge target for Sri lanka. I did not see the Sri lankan run chase. I was hoping against hope that Sri lanka would beat the Aussies.
I tuned to some news channel, only to find that the Aussies have won the world cup again. I did not want them to win this world cup.
They did beat Pakistan in 99 world cup final, beat India in 2003 wc final and now in 2007, they have beaten Sri Lanka.

Oh no, that Kangaroo has kicked again.....

2 comments:

Naveen Roy said...

yeah, the damned kangaroo has kicked again....

Vidhya said...

Well, I guess we must give it up to the Aussies.. they have remained unbeaten, after all, they deserved to win.

Google