February 23, 2008

A day without traffic in the life of a Bangalore biker

A day without traffic jams in Bangalore?............. Utopia?

It happened today when i was going from home to my office. It usually takes about 30 to 40 minutes in the weekdays to reach there and I hate riding my bike in that heavy traffic, which usually moves at a snail's pace.
But today, I was able to reach my office in just a little more than 10 minutes and I enjoyed riding in the roads which had less traffic. I wish that everyday is like this but I am also aware that everyday is not Saturday and a Monday will come and i have to be prepared for that.

Leave aside all that, I want to make the most out of my Saturday and enjoy the favourable conditions.
After all, a day without traffic is a rare thing in Bangalore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Google