May 16, 2008

When going gets tough

As I was going through some tough times, i started scribbling...

Jesus, you promised to be with me at all times;
be with me when my going gets tough.

Help me to overcome all my doubts;

Help me to overcome all my failures.

There are times when people speak nicely to me,

and spite me in my absence.

My emotional graph goes up and down;

till my soul finds comfort in your words.

I know you will never leave me nor forsake me;

help me to realize this every moment.

whatever be the shame; whatever be the disappointments;

help me to face every situation with a smile.

coz, it is only a matter of time, till i see ur face;

and live a life without any sorrow or shame in eternity.

Hold my hand when i stumble;

so that i do not crumble.


3 comments:

Zeon said...

Dude, Its written well that I doubt if you wrote it? but the spellings tell me that it is yours! ;-) Hehe... good one dude.

Jacinth Santhosh said...

Thank you dude. You helped me to notice that spelling mistake.
Anyway, now i have changed it.

Resonator said...

hi..nice one..

Lord has given us a boat n a oar..sail according to d rise n fall of the wave..only thing is v shd know (the tricks) how to sail besides our rise n fall..

God Bless!!


happy blogging
Resonator

Google